Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC Project Pls Help me I'm a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild74

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PLC Project Pls Help

[Vending Machine Control Simulation]
Coins in: Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, 50 cent piece, and dollars
A:use push button dedicated to each coin type for coin in
B:display (BCD Display) running total of coins in.
C:allow a refund switch that refunds exactly the coins in
D:change in nickels, dimes, and quarters
E:max in no greater then 2 dollars immediately refund and additional coins input.
[I have completed all of the above its stage two I need help in below]

STAGE 2
Product and Prices
Product ID Price

A .15
B .25
C .50
D .75
E .85

simulate product being dispensed by a 5 second light on an appropriate output
simulate change by turning on a 5 second light for each coin being returned in change. In more than one coin of a given denomination is required to make change, turn the corresponding light on for 5 seconds, off for 2 seconds, back on for 5 seconds, etc. One 5 second blink for each coin[/b]

PLC Project Pls Help

what is your question other than "can you do my work for me"?

Re: PLC Project Pls Help

Lets be honest here, I don't even know how to get started on the second part. I don't know if it can be started on the same rung as the first part or I need to set up a subroutine or what. I wouldnt mind if someone did my work for me lol, but I just need a kick off start so I can get going cause I'm at a stand still. any help would be appreciated thanks

Added after 4 minutes:

TrickyDicky said:
what is your question other than "can you do my work for me"?
lol, just don't know where to start the second part. Can I do it on the same rung as the input or do I need subroutines for each product. Any help would be appreciated thanks for responding TrickyDicky

Re: PLC Project Pls Help

Sink0 said:
What ecxatly you need? Ladder?
yes Sinko, that would be a start. I sorry but the teacher was a sub, and we didn't use the books at all just powerslides for class. I took me awhile to get the input section running but I did by reading the book myself. the book doesn't go in detail about subroutines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back