Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

atxto

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, im doing a red light detection system and i need to programme a system for a traffic intersection. i use 4 inductive loops, one for each direction and 4 cameras, one for each direction. i need to take the info from the inductive loop and if the light was red, the plc sends a trigger to the camera

can anyone help me programme it? thanks

Please clarify if the question is targetting to programmable logic, PLC or microcontroller? Moderators can move the thread to an appropriate forum, if neccessary.

Please clarify if the question is targetting to programmable logic, PLC or microcontroller? Moderators can move the thread to an appropriate forum, if neccessary.
it s targetting both plc and uC, i can do it with both of them

Sounds like an overseeable programming problem. Each intersection entry can be implemented separately without dependencies on the three other directions. Two inputs, one output, possibly a general enable input. Sketch a state diagram.

1.jpg

Sounds like an overseeable programming problem. Each intersection entry can be implemented separately without dependencies on the three other directions. Two inputs, one output, possibly a general enable input. Sketch a state diagram.
this would be the block diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.