Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC Omron CQM1H and Thermo sensor LM 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkwlk

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thermosensor

Im a computer science student, im now doing PLC Omron for my final year project.
I dun hv knowledge in electronics or hardware.
my project require me to connect the Thermo-sensor with the PLC Omron.
Here is the concept:

LM 35(as input)->PLC Omron CQM1H(process the input)->output

if any one can help me with this problem please reply me asap :p

analog input plc omron

First, what are the different types of inputs available on the PLC?
Second, what type of output does the LM35 provide?
Third, which PLC inputs are compatible with the LM35 output?
Your datasheet and manual should be able to answer the first two, or at least let you ask specific questions.
You didn't state what your PLC output was to control, so I'll stop here.
Ken

omron cqm1h

I don't really know or can tell what input of PLC is compatible with the LM 35, i do not have enough knowledge to differentiate that.
I had proposed to connect the output of LM 35 to 7 segment display but im stuck at BCD decoder.
I uploading a photo of the PLC, please take a look and hopefully can give me some advice, thanks for your reply :p

omron plc project hardware

OK, you have a hard row to hoe here.

The pictures don't tell me anything, except that the panel looks sort of home brew. And since it's your project, I'm not going to read the manual for you. ;) I will tell you that the LM35 puts out an analog voltage that is 10mV/ºC...I gust know that.

Inputs for industrial PLCs are things like: thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, 4-20mA current loop, digital logic level, 24Volt DC control logic, analog voltage...

Can you find any of this in the OMRON manual?

If this were my "job", to attach an LM35 and I couldn't understand their manual, I would call OMRON engineering support.

Ken

plc type cqm1h

if any one can help me to controling AC 3PH MOTOR DRIVE with PLC Omron CQM1H ,,,,
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back