Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Play Audio when a sensor is trigghered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nader Al Khatib

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Play Audio when a sensor is trigghered, i need the cheapest and ready to use hardware to perform this task.
Could you please have some advice in this? I know how to program, i would like to have some platform that is basically ready without any soldering or anything else.
The audio file is 300kb max. Thanks!

This sounds similar to greeting cards which will record your voice for 15 seconds, then play it back when the card is opened. Costs several dollars.

I'm pretty sure it is all self-contained. I do not suppose it would let you gain access to the internal workings, in order to play your own audio file.

You would probably need to play your sound into its microphone, which it would then store in its memory.

There are tiny speakers you can plug into a laptop computer, powered by the USB outlet.

The human ear is most sensitive to sounds in the range of 1 to 3 kHz. Therefore you'll get best efficiency per decibel, if you emphasize the midrange frequencies. The speaker response, and amplification response, should be designed for this range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back