Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plans and project description of wind generators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakebite

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Wind generator

Here is some plans and description projects for wind generators.

Wind generator

allso you have a look to this page:
**broken link removed**
old russian radiojurnal

Re: Wind generator

Well, i don't think, that wind generator is very good as alternative energy source, cos it's the wind doesn't blow all the time, & 2nd - for better result the windmill has to have some hight, wich is why it's quite hard to make at home. So i just think: is it not better to use a river as a energy source? ofcause, somebody has to live by a river, say, somebody like me :lol:
Has anybody got a blueprint or some kind of instructions for making an energy generator wich would use a river as a power source?

Re: Wind generator

Hi to everybody!
I just find a very good information for building a wind generator!
get this file here:

Wind generator

The wind gen is not the problem, it is how to control the variable output voltage from 95 V down to a cut-out voltage of 14 volt. The current has to be regulated not to 'cook' the batteries. Any sugestions on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back