Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

planar antenna design equations

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmanick

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cpw design antenna equations

hi all,

i have one doubt. is there any design equations for planar antennas? not for the basic structures. i have seen many IEEE papers, they are giving only layout dimensions. not the equations. by observation they are giving the explanations.

also if u find any good antenna design book/pdf materials plz fwd it to me.( cpw/gcpw/microstrip/slots)

with thanks in advance,

KBMani

planar antenna construction

Hi

I think you need to be a bit more specific on what type of antenna you are talking about.

What sort of antennas are we talking about?? planar microstrip. planar monopole, etc???? Or more complex structure with multiple resonator such as a multi-band pifa?

cpw antenna design equations

u can find design equations only for basic structure ..for advanced structures u have to use some full-wave analysis tech only for designing

planar antenna design +download

hi,

thanks for the reply. if we want to design cpw, circular patch, triangular, slot antennas, how can we design? is there any formulas to design? most of the ieee papers does not give the equations and formulas. they are doing optimization and simulations. and thus they are producing the results.

with thanks,

kbmani

anntenna equations

if u want an excellent referance in the Microstrip desgin; here it is

Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook - Garg, Bhartia, Bahl, Ittipiboon

u can download it by any sharing program, i suggest emule++ which u can downloads it from downloads.com , after u download emule ; setup it then search for the handbook and download it.

bye

planar antenna design

I was looking for some complex antenna equations and
couldn't find as well, I wanted a printed dipole (not so complex...)
aperture coupled ustrip, PIFA, and just couldn't find any....only IEEE articles that
have demonstrated a new technic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back