Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIR activated RF 433 Tx Rx Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj06

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a PIR base alarm circuit which i want to make wireless by using RF 433 ask TX Rx pair.Can someone help me with the schematics.?

Regards,
Raj

Generally Data sheets give a schematic on how to use it..!! Have u checked the data sheet ??

A PIR alarm typically has an output as a pair of relay contacts. Use them as the "main" DC power switch to connect your 43 MHZ transmitter or a LED first, to know if it works.

A PIR alarm typically has an output as a pair of relay contacts. Use them as the "main" DC power switch to connect your 43 MHZ transmitter or a LED first, to know if it works.

Since the output of the PIR is just 3 V,the transmitter seems to have not enough voltage for operation.Is there any way to overcome this?

How to enable transmission,when the output voltage of PIR is high.I mean i want to have some switch b/w pin 14 and Tx pin of the transmitter which will be closed during the entire period when PIR o/p voltage is high

Since the output of the PIR is just 3 V,the transmitter seems to have not enough voltage for operation.Is there any way to overcome this?

How to enable transmission,when the output voltage of PIR is high.I mean i want to have some switch b/w pin 14 and Tx pin of the transmitter which will be closed during the entire period when PIR o/p voltage is high

I do not know your PIR sensor nor your 433 MHz TX which you want to operate by the sensor.

I suggested to use PIR output contact as the DC power switch for your TX. If the PIR sensor only has a logic output (like +3V and 0V), you should find out if such "TTL" signal ( 0/ +3V) can be used to enable your TX. If your TX has no "enable" input, you will have to use the PIR output signal first to drive a CMOS inverter like 4011, and use its output either directly as the TX DC power switch, or via a reed relay.

You should know the specifications of the PIR sensor as well as of your TX. What voltage and current the TX needs? Does it have an enable input?

I do not know your PIR sensor nor your 433 MHz TX which you want to operate by the sensor.

I suggested to use PIR output contact as the DC power switch for your TX. If the PIR sensor only has a logic output (like +3V and 0V), you should find out if such "TTL" signal ( 0/ +3V) can be used to enable your TX. If your TX has no "enable" input, you will have to use the PIR output signal first to drive a CMOS inverter like 4011, and use its output either directly as the TX DC power switch, or via a reed relay.

You should know the specifications of the PIR sensor as well as of your TX. What voltage and current the TX needs? Does it have an enable input?

Am using 433 MHz Tx Rx pair with HT12E & HT12D.The input voltage is 5v for Tx and Rx.

Ref :https://www.rentron.com/rf_remote_control.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back