Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pioneer VSX-D557 service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay2k1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pioneer vsx-d557 manual

i need the service manual / schematics for Pioneer VSX-D557 , especially the power amplifier. any help will be great! thx.

pioneer vsx-d557

i dont have schematic for your audio system but ther is schematic for models
vsx-508 and vsx -511 and i think it will help you bcz mthe models name are closley like the one u want and i think this seris have the same components and schematic (90% the same)
go to this link

http://fileshare.eshop.bg/equipment_mfg/Pioneer_5.html

and download manual for vsx-511 and compare schemtaic with ur board and componenets it will help u to understand how its work also i think the amplifier circuit muct be te same

vsx-d508 manual

thank you, already search there, but this model has transistor-based power amplifier, rather than stk-based on the other pioneer models. still searching ....

pioneer vsx models

hello deejay2k1
well , i'm not working in audio repair but may help searching ur schematic or manual .
in TV and Monitor Repair we have chassis that hosts many other models so if we got any model it works for others , so if u know any other models that similar to yours , list them here and we'll try to find any that can help u.
cheers

pioneer vsxd557 manual

I have VSX-D508 and VSX-D812 / VSX-D912 Service manuals.

Re: pioneer vsxd557 manual

hotwaterwizard...
Still have the Pioneer Manuals?
I'm interested...
eMail me...
Dave

Reactions: yadiw

yadiw

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: pioneer vsx-d557 manual

Hi.
Pioneers crossref. points at this manual for VSX-D557.

Hopes it helps.
/Resolder

Attachments

• RRV1897_VSX-D607S.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 747

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.