Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIFA tri-band prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

winglj

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pifa antenna dr. andrea serra

Hi, buddy
Are there any reference for tri-band PIFA in cellular phone? Any article related to prototype or dimension of PIFA will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced

To paolone1340:
It seems that's a good document about the PIFA... But I don't know Italian.... Do you have the English version of that?

I don't know italian but most of these antennas seem to have been extracted from 2 of Kin Lu Wong books titled 1. Compact and broadband ustrip antenna and 2. Planar antenna for wireless communications. You will probably be able to get some info of these two books before an english version is available for the attached doc.

Cheers,
Element7k

winglj said:
To paolone1340:
It seems that's a good document about the PIFA... But I don't know Italian.... Do you have the English version of that?

Download this book , it's very interesting

Regards

max232 the book is so big that it's very difficult for me to download!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back