Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Picture of Cypress PSOC ICE from inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

SX28

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cypress psoc ice

Some people are wondering if they can build ICE , I think it is not a good idea - here is a photo.

PSoC ICE

As I saw in PSoC Designer documentation, PSoC ICE communicate with pods through CAT5 Patch Cable with 8 wires. On pods, as I know, is situated PSoC chip. It is interesting, which pins on chip is used by PSoC ICE?? And does this huge PLD on foto involved in ISP programming of PSoC chip on the board??? I mean does it possible to make a simple device for ISP programming, which will work together with PSoC Designer ??

My ICE have a problem.I need the photo of the inside of the PsOC ICE.Can you please send me the photo via email and one more question did you open your ICE easily?I cant see any screw and I dont want to damage it because I will give back it to Cypress.

mzsonmez@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back