Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

picmeter project .... please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldunbar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Attached is an .asm file for a capmeter design based on a 16c622. I've been trying to adapt the code for a 16f874a. All help would be appreciated.

hi

this topic was very hot in past just click on this link you will find all thing what you need

Nice link,
but not really what I'm after, the code I've uploaded is for a 16C622 which takes in a known RC network then an unknown RC network which contains the cap to be measured , does the maths on the time diference and then displays the cap value using Visual Basic code to capture asci characters transmitted from the Pic display the cap value to a PC screen via com1.The trouble I am having is in migrating the code to a 16F874A as the Registers in the 16F874A seem a bit different Imust admit to being a novice at Pic programming but have been struggling with this for months so any pic experts out there who ned a challenge !!.Any help is appreciated, but please no links to LC meters which I honestly have already looked at!! Simply look at the code I've posted to get an idea.

Many thanx

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back