Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PICKIT2 Universal ZIF Socket FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

here is universal ZIF socket for pickit2 full release adding more pic ad improving hardware

Feature

input is truly compatible with pickit2 programmer can be used with other programmer as well supported devices are as under, also do not forget to solder the SMD resistor

16F = 40,28,20,18,14
18F = 40,28,20,18
12F
10F

PICKIT UIVERSAL ZIF FINAL4.jpg

Regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• PPICKIT2 UIVERSAL ZIF FINAL.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 567

Re: Universal ZIF socket for PICKIT2

so final version shared supported all pic from 8 pin to 40 pin including 10F

regards
Fragrance

Good job done, thanks. Hope. it will work on pins from 8 to 40 as you have stated. I will make one, test and will use in my programmer.

Good job done, thanks. Hope. it will work on pins from 8 to 40 as you have stated. I will make one, test and will use in my programmer.

before sharing yes i have carefully tested it, further i study the data sheet for different PIC to draw the proper wiring connection to pic also do not forget to solder the three SMD resistor

regards
Fragrance

good job fragrance, but is is possible to use normal resistor if one cannot get the surface mount?

good job fragrance, but is is possible to use normal resistor if one cannot get the surface mount?

yes you can used other type resistor, here you can used 1/8 watt resistor instead of SMD

regards
Fragrance

hi fragrance please can u post the ares file (board layout) itself as it was very big when i printed the pdf on printer. thanks

hi fragrance please can u post the ares file (board layout) itself as it was very big when i printed the pdf on printer. thanks

OK here you go

regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• PICKIT2 UIVERSAL ZIF FINAL.7z
    49.2 KB · Views: 269

thanks frag, i will check out and mke my board. please before i go n permit me to modify it at will..
thanks.

thanks frag, i will check out and mke my board. please before i go n permit me to modify it at will..
thanks.

if it is only for hobby purpose then go for it, if for commercial use then not

regards
Fragrance

Does it also designed for dsPIC series ?

Status
Not open for further replies.