Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pickit2 and MPLAB X video

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hello,
I am trying to make a video showing the click stream of how to download pickit2 and MPLAB X and set them up to program microcontrollers......do you know how I can make a video like the following...which shows what I am clicking on the screen?

You need a desktop screen recording software which has feature to recored a selected area around the mouse pointer.

Reactions: treez

T

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks, I just started with camstudio, I downloaded it , and it took ages to install, so I halted installation prematurely.......some software called something else then started popping up all over the screen, and couldn't be gotten rid of, so I guess camstudio is dodgy?...I had to restart the computer to stop the strange software from popping up everywhere.

I use Desktop Screen Recorder 5.

Reactions: treez

T

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.