Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] PIC18f4550 I2C LCD Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardik52

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have interfaced PIC18f4550 with MLX90614 (IR Sensor), I am using this code from application note
melexis have provided and made some necessary changes required to display RX_Buffer(Received Byte)
on LCD. i am newbie to this can anyone help me what should i do to display data i have attached the C code with this post .

i am using C18 compiler.

Attachments

• PIC18f4550I2Ccode.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 63

Actually what is your problem is not getting.

actually the problem is i have checked for ACK and NACK bits .my slave (MLX90614) is responding ACK bit but when it comes to DATA i mean in RX_Byte() function i want to read data and want to display on LCD.
Return of the RX_Byte function is INT type so when i try to use sprintf and then call the display_string_LCD() it is not showing anything can you just go through the code and tell me how to get the data from RX_BYTE().

Status
Not open for further replies.