Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18f4520 I2C module interfacing problems..need urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALIARIF93

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
does anyone know any site related to I2C module explanation in PIC 18f4520?I want to contr

Hello ALIARIF93, you can find the explanation of use of the I2C bus, for PIC18F4520 in the datasheet on page 170.

Greetings!

Thanx...But datasheet did'nt explain it with examples...
any other link??

Hello ALIARIF93, examples depend on the programming language you are using and the device you are communicating with the microcontroller. Normally, in the datasheets of the device to which you want to communicate, there is the protocol to use. Which compiler are you using and which device you want to communicate?

Greetings!

i'm using IMU module with PIC18f4520 with I2C module using MPLAB C18 compiler!!!!!

Hello ALIARIF93, unfortunately I don't use MPLAB C18 and therefore I can't help you. Normal in the modules that communicate via I2C, is to see the command sequence in the datasheet for the device, and transfer this information to the programming language you are using. Anyway, for someone else can help, you would post the site where to find the datasheet of the IMU module you are using, because it appears many different IMU modules searching in Google.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.