Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic18f4431 pwm inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenbaquocdung

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me! pic18f4431 I use microcontroller to control the inverter bridge inverters, while simulating the Proteus is a true sine wave amplitude and frequency, but any increase in voltage and decrease in cycles?I used light bulbs plugged into the light gradually brightened and then gradually fading? they did as well as circuit simulation and run it! to help him see it because the program or hardware because I have nothing wrong?

this is a simulation and program!

Attachments

• nghich luu ap.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 296

Try increase your pwm frequency

thank you! I've fix it! for the wrong program! lead to reduced frequency!

My circuit when no load, the pulse transformer in the DC-DC run normally, but when loaded into why it is called?

I do true Sine inverter 50Hz, when inserted into the H-bridge voltage 340vdc then displayed on the same voltage is 310vac? 220VAC is true ?

Status
Not open for further replies.