Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] PIC18F14K50 wifi using MRF24WB0MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

embeded

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need basic wifi stack code configured for PIC18F14K50. I am new to PIC18 series. Please guide me.
Wifi chip used is microchip MRF24WB0MA

Look at **broken link removed** which is the Microchip Libraries for Applications (MLA) page and download the library (NOT the Harmony one!). Look at the TCP/IP code (it has support for the WiFi chip you are using).
You will need to look at the documentation and configure the appropriate header files but it is fairly straight forward.
Please do not make this your first PIC application. Start with something simpler and work your way up.
Susan

Look at **broken link removed** which is the Microchip Libraries for Applications (MLA) page and download the library (NOT the Harmony one!). Look at the TCP/IP code (it has support for the WiFi chip you are using).
You will need to look at the documentation and configure the appropriate header files but it is fairly straight forward.
Please do not make this your first PIC application. Start with something simpler and work your way up.
Susan

Thanks Susan. Yes I am currently getting familiar with basic applications. But I have never worked on TCP/IP before. Hence was looking for ready test codes if available.

if you download Microchip MLA
**broken link removed**
you should find sample MPLABX projects in the apps/tcpip directory

athernativly try the legacy MLA where there is a MPLAB project
C:\microchip_solutions_v2013-06-15\TCPIP\Demo App\C18-PIC18EX_MRF24WB.mcp

if you download Microchip MLA
**broken link removed**
you should find sample MPLABX projects in the apps/tcpip directory

athernativly try the legacy MLA where there is a MPLAB project
C:\microchip_solutions_v2013-06-15\TCPIP\Demo App\C18-PIC18EX_MRF24WB.mcp

Thanks again, I'll surely check Legacy MLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back