Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIc18f, Proteus and sdcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelM

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sd card proteus

hello

Some months ago, a topiic was sent about sdcard, pic and proteus.
The file on Proteus was simulating a pic18f accessing a sdcard.

But I can't find it again.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

proteus sd card

You can try this, the trial version has a sample with a PIC.

**broken link removed**

proteus pic18f

ATA HDD & MMC models are both in Proteus V7.xx

pic18f mmc

Hi Iain,
I'm trying to interface the MMC card with AVR in Proteus. I'm attaching the complete project here. I'm getting RESET of MMC card properly. but when I'm trying to INIT the MMC card, it fails. I've checked the SPI signals on SPI debugger and that is showing me that I'm sending CMD1 properly on SPI port but MMC response is always 0. Also, I'm driving MMC card and AVR at 3.3V only.

Please guide me over this.

Nandu

Re: pic18f mmc

Hi Iain,
I'm trying to interface the MMC card with AVR in Proteus. I'm attaching the complete project here. I'm getting RESET of MMC card properly. but when I'm trying to INIT the MMC card, it fails. I've checked the SPI signals on SPI debugger and that is showing me that I'm sending CMD1 properly on SPI port but MMC response is always 0. Also, I'm driving MMC card and AVR at 3.3V only.

Please guide me over this.

Nandu

RE:
I have the same problem, had your problem been solved????
please inform me if its solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.