Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic16f877a + rf communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolvasanth07

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i want to trnsmit data using rf communication, so plz anyone help me for how to write code, plz guide me. It's urgent..
Am using pic16f877a & hi-tech c...

>>thanks in advance

how to write code for this....plz tell me any idea or sample code....

What kind of data do you want to send?If it is 1 to 4 bits of data you can use HT12E Ic connected to your PIC microcontroller and the connecting RF module to the the encoder IC.Use Haltech decoder IC at the receiver side.When you are using haltech encoder and decoder you will et at the receiver what exactly you send.

If the data has more number of bits then you can use usart of PIC microcontroller directly connected to your RF module but now you have a problem,you have to run the usart of microcontroller in a slow speed that matches boud rate of RF module.Also give some formatting to bits.This method is prone to noise but we have once tried it and got 95% success.

Status
Not open for further replies.