Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877a programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

omarelfady

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i 'm using pcp and i want to put leds in one raw at the ciruit board ,how?????

i 'm using pcp and i want to put leds in one raw at the ciruit board ,how?????

Short of Phencyclidine, it is not clear exactly what you are referring to as PCP.

As far as the rest of your question, are you attempting to blink an LED? What are you referring to by "raw?"

Try rephrasing you question and elaborating on what exactly your are attempting to accomplish.

BigDog

i 'm using pbp and i want to put leds in one row at the ciruit board ,how?????

Is this what you are trying to say?

It depends on what you want to do with those LEDs. If you want to blink them simultaneously, send 1s to the connected pins, have some delay, send 0s, some more delay and start over.

If you want to turn them on one after the other, you can individually send 1s and 0s, or you could start from 1 pin and shift it continuously. When you reach the end of a port, use a conditional statement to shift it onto the next port.

You should mention what exactly you want to do and also, how many LEDs you have and what you intend to do with those LEDs.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back