Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877A Programmer and Devolopment Kit site for purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

babinton

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PIC Programmer

Hi,
Please, can someone tell me which site I can buy a pica6f877a programmer and development kit.
Regard.

Re: PIC Programmer

Microchip.com - pickit 2 or 3. - programmer and MPALB ICD 70 $
Mikroe.com - Easypic 6 - mikroC programmer and ICD with many sockets including 40 pin and pic mcu 16f887 included. 139 $ ( more features)

You can use GTP USB for programming PIC it is very easy to built and use..
Recently i made 2 programmers (gtp usb).

Hi anandpv2009, can u upload the schematic diagram of the USB programmer for me.
Thanks

PIC Programmer

babinton the circuit is easily available on the internet, but you would have to buy the firmware from its designer. go with the pickit from microchip, its not too expensive, is fully compatible with mplab and is also usb

you may check Microchip's own shopping site:

https://www.microchipdirect.com/Pro...icrochip&Category=Programmers&mid=13&treeid=6

Microchip also shows third party programmers that are supporting PIC devices. If you are considering a programmer that can program many PIC devices, i may recommend Xeltek SuperPro. They support over 1000 PIC devices in one programmer. I also run a search for PIC16F877A and here is the results:

https://www.xeltek.com/device_searc...rog_type=800&manufacturer=MICROCHIP&company=0

babinton said:
Hi, Please, can someone tell me which site I can buy a pica6f877a programmer and development kit. Regard.
If you are intretsed to constuct one yourself, you may go with Pickit2 clones whose schematics and codes are freely available all over the net. Just one google search will yield 100+ results. If you need to buy, a USB interfaced PICkit2 clone,you may have a look at "www.united77.com/products.htm" for more info about the product. Cheers

bjhotmail said:
babinton the circuit is easily available on the internet, but you would have to buy the firmware from its designer. go with the pickit from microchip, its not too expensive, is fully compatible with mplab and is also usb

There is no need to by the firmware if your are making GPT USB(NOT GTP USB PLUS).Using GTP USB you can program PIC 16F/16C/12F/12C/18F and EEPROMS. I think 8 bit mcs like 16f and 18f are enough for beginner there is no need of programming 16bit PICs link 24 series or 30 series...

Just go for GTP USB.(It will only works with WinPic800 3.55g)
The circuit and firmware are available on net (even in this forum just download and burn pics!!!!!!)

anandpv2009
Your Nex Fail intended for PIC, ATMEL, EEPROM ?

Re: PIC16F877A Programmer and Devolopment Kit site for purch

hello,
i am using pickit2 to burn program into pic16f877a.
i have written a hex file to flash led in pic16f877a but the led is not glowing.
can anyone help me to burn the program in pic16f877a through pickit2?
plzzzzz

Re: PIC16F877A Programmer and Devolopment Kit site for purch

Hi,

You need to post your assembler code so we can see what you have coded.

Also details of the hardware you are using, if its the Pickit2 Starter board for example or your own build, in which case include a circuit diagram .

Rather than add on to some old thread please always start a new thread otherwise your post might be ignored.

check your configuration bits also.

Added after 4 minutes:

you can use mikroelectronica dev boards.
schematics and examples is free from its site.

Added after 9 minutes:

thats my work.

Added after 2 minutes:

my first msg is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.