Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F72 Code and schematic for sine wave inverter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply rushikesh patil , i follow the circute diagram the way it is and everything seems to work the way it's designed but the only problem is the charging,i am using ups transformer 7v 0 7v for secondary and 230v for primary and since the charging system act as boost converter it should work and their is signal coming out from pin 11 & 12 of the pic,so what could be the problem now ?

Ok guys,now i know the problem why its not charging,my op-amp was bad thats why its not charging and immediately i removed it from the board it start charging.............thanks for your support my freinds.

Last edited:

what is the charging current? is the charging current constant or varies with input ac volts?

charging system is pwm technics

pls measure the current. i know the charging is pwm. i just want to know maybe the charging current varies with input ac volts. thanks

You tell when you say battery is not charging,keibbow just wait and think a second about how can a 7-0-7 ups transformer can charge a 12v battery, yes the transformer gives good amp but the voltage is not sufficient to charge the battery. so change your transformer if you can wind it then make it it will give better performance than the ups transformer

good transformer should

sec winding 11v-0v-11v ----- use 13 no gauge for 500watt
very important secondary wire gauge should be 18-19 for 500-550 watts
pri winding voltage for charging 170v use SCR to control the primary voltage from 230 to 170 it will reduce winding so you can wind more high gauge wire

means primary voltage 0-170-230 use 170 to charge and 230 for o/p

Last edited:

yes it act as boost converter,the pwm control the charging current to the battery,the feed back coming out from the battery control the pulse with modulation .

The charging system works perfect,and with little modification on the output drives is a perfect sinwave inverter

can you tell me what modifications are needed of perfect o/p

does this charge the battery at the same time?

- - - Updated - - -

I have this file, however, I haven't tested the entire thing.
does this charge the battery at the same time?

Yea, it has battery charger as well. But I found the battery charger to be not so good when I made a prototype board.

I have listed my observations from the circuit here:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/150224/#post1025106

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.
do you know what is responsible for excessive heating of mosfet while charging batreis with the same inverter?

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile thanks for that it was helpful

- - - Updated - - -

can this code work on 8051 microcontroller

do you know what is responsible for excessive heating of mosfet while charging batreis with the same inverter?

Could be a lot of things. Depends on the specific circuit being referred to. Are we talking about a square or sine wave inverter?

And no, the code, as it is now, will not work on 8051.

modified sine wave using sg3524

can someone post code and hex of a sine wave with use of 8051 micro controller

yes it charging but the output wave form is not that smooth the way i want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.