Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC serial to ethernet converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_yogy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I want to design the serial to ethernet converter. I did go through various posts tht are already posted in this forum however i could not find constructive info so can anyone please guide me for the same.

i would prefer DIY suggestion not the ready made.. KIT or something. I want to start from scratch.

Thanks in Advance

PIC18F67J60 is simple and cheap solution. It requires only eth transformer, 3,3V regulator, crystal and few RC parts. All fits on single-side PCB: https://tomeko.net/mikroserwerPIC.php (Eagle files).

Thank you Sir !!!!

Its fantastic information i had been looking for loong time. I would certainly try & get through the docs & will try myself building one of it.

Thanks again sir. I appreciate the assistance.

You could also use one of Lantronix's ready made modules, if you want to skip the programming aspects making this. Then you would only need to make a design and assemble the pieces. I believe you can get the Lantronix serial to ethernet converter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back