Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic programming 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold12star

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
could anyone help me please??
I use usb programmer k128
I try load differents HEX files on the pic 16f877a

but the Rom address I selected in the image dosen't change for differents HEX files I checked??

any advice pleace?

is it hardwaer problem or some opition need to be change or is it normal because when I implement the cricuit with the pic desen't work??
**broken link removed**

hello
could anyone help me please??
I use usb programmer k128
I try load differents HEX files on the pic 16f877a

but the Rom address I selected in the image dosen't change for differents HEX files I checked??

any advice pleace?

is it hardwaer problem or some opition need to be change or is it normal because when I implement the cricuit with the pic desen't work??
[/IMG]
try loading a fresh PIC, then try to program it.. if the condition persists, it may be that your software is corrupted.

That may not be a problem.
In many cases, the first instruction at address 0000 will be a jump to the real program start address. The interrupt vector is at address 0004 so it's quite possible that some bytes between them are not used. Note that an un-programmed PIC location, the value will be 3FFF as shown in the picture.

Brian.

thanks for every one reply to me, my teacher also siad to me it seem normal.
one more Q I have shoud I connect pin 1(mclr) to reset circuit or can I connect it directly to +5V??
because I connect pin 1(mclr) to +5V directly and the circuit dosn't work??

you need to pull up the pin to avoid reset, a 10k resistance will do.

You need to pull up the pin to avoid reset.A resistance of <= 10k resistance will do.
Agree with magnatron.....
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.