Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC PROGRAM USING SINGLE COMPARATOR FOR OUTPUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlesha

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
i am ashlesha.
i am trying to do one project using comparator and pwm .i.e. i want pwm shutdown when change on comparator input . now i want to see change on output of comparator.but not getting result .what to do?

thanks.

:cry:

NO ONE IS HELPING ME.
PLS REPLY
THANK U.

Post your code and also which PIC you are using please.

best regards

HI,
CAN NOT post code because working with company i can not go against its policy.
i am now trying to do pwm autoshutdown .that means i am using int pin as autoshutdown.when int pin got external event pwm output stops giving output.but,at poweron condition itself it is going low, and stops giving pwm output.
then what to do?
ashlesha

ah, so you want some one to provide you free consulting so you can make money? sorry but that's just wrong in so many ways.

in this project 16f684 is used.
ashlesha

Hi!
Read the data sheet carefully and then configure the CMCON register. The output of the comparator can be seen on the port pins. I have done that but with 16F876.
Best of luck.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back