Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC MCU sine-wave stand-alone inverter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taner

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
inverter design

Hi Friends,
I made my own inverter with PIC16F876A,
with 12VDC input and 220VAC output (50Hz),
Pout=500W.
Circuit and software (for CCS PCWH), here:

:D

mcu based inverter schematic

Nice work i tried to design on using thyristors and 8051 worked fine

pic+inverter design

What about PCB, can you please upload it. Or upload a clear schematic

mcu sinwave

i have the switching software for sine wave based inverter. And i test it in my university lab.I will post it with in two week

mcu inverter

Taner said:
Hi Friends,
I made my own inverter with PIC16F876A,
with 12VDC input and 220VAC output (50Hz),
Pout=500W.
Circuit and software (for CCS PCWH), here:

This design is too complecated.

I need something simple

mcu stand alone

this is not taner s project.

pic based inveter design

Hi,
I'm from iraq could you upload a clear sch. and pcb it is great !

pic mcu sine wave inverter

Hi Friends,
I was redesign the circuit of the Sine-wave Inverter with PIC16F876A MCU
in Аltium Designer Summer 08, and You can make your own PCB.
And here are the 3 libraries related with electrical circuits.
Best Regards: Taner

Reactions: camcuc

camcuc

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi taner can you please send me the source code for pic 16 _sinewave inverter
im waiting for your reply.

Thanks
karthick

Re: pic mcu sine wave inverter

Dear hello
i need this design software Аltium Designer Summer 08
whare i can get this......
Best Regards
khurram farooq

Taner said:
Hi Friends,
I was redesign the circuit of the Sine-wave Inverter with PIC16F876A MCU
in Аltium Designer Summer 08, and You can make your own PCB.
And here are the 3 libraries related with electrical circuits.
Best Regards: Taner

Dear Taner,

I saw the circuit diagram of the sine wave inverter. I wanted to use the current measuring circuit and tried to implement for current measurement. I replaced the 100 ohm resistance with 33 ohm and 1.5k with 500 ohm resistance as the CT turn ratio is 1000:3. When the load current increases up to 5A the voltage output at current_h decreases and starts increasing after load current increases more than 5 A. Can you please explain the operation of the current measuring circuit? Look forward to you.

hi mushfiqur04,
current measurement circuit, consist of CT (Current Transformer) and two inverting OP Amps (U1B and U1C), forming a two curent to voltage converters, one for small current measurement (U1C), and one for higher current measurement (U1B). Output signals of two converters shold be sinusoidal voltages (max. +/- 2V), with respect to the middle of 5V power supply (2.5V). And two signals are inverted to each other.

taner,
there are certain fundamental that you need to explain for who would improve or modified your design or even for the beginer like myself.
1. in the look-up table of your design, why do you chose 831 as the amplitude and not any other value like 200 or 470?
2. how do you generate the voltage correction table?

if any of us as beginer will benefit/learn from your design the above question need thorough explanation so that if one need to design another inverter entirely he can start from the begining real good.
can hameeds01 please let us see his schematics for inverter with 16f84?
regards,
babalola.

hi mushfiqur04,
current measurement circuit, consist of CT (Current Transformer) and two inverting OP Amps (U1B and U1C), forming a two curent to voltage converters, one for small current measurement (U1C), and one for higher current measurement (U1B). Output signals of two converters shold be sinusoidal voltages (max. +/- 2V), with respect to the middle of 5V power supply (2.5V). And two signals are inverted to each other.

Dear Taner,

Thanks for your reply. Both output is sinusoidal. But is the behavior of the output ok as I mentioned in my earlier message. Also is it ok if I use 2V zener diode in place of 2.4V? What should be the ideal trans ratio of CT for your ckt?

Best Regards

Mushfiq

Dear Taner,

Thanks for your reply. Both output is sinusoidal. But is the behavior of the output ok as I mentioned in my earlier message. Also is it ok if I use 2V zener diode in place of 2.4V? What should be the ideal trans ratio of CT for your ckt?

Best Regards

Mushfiq
dear mushfiq
what's the ideal trans ratio of CT for stabilizers ?

Dear Sahu,

I am also trying to understand the size of CT for different application. I think if your stabilizer is 1000VA or higher then 1000:1 will work. Thanks

Regards

Mushfiq

dear mushfiq
what's the ideal trans ratio of CT for stabilizers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.