Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Digital power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

preda

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
power supply pic16f873 picfun

Using 16f819 ADJ.V/A Display LCD 2x16

Version2 Using PIC16F873

without source code and with out description is not utility schematic

the first seem to a switching mode power supply, the second caotic scheme

the second downlad comprise also the first

whats the source code wrote in

upload it give us a better idea

whats the maxium voltage out and current

your schematic is not to clear wheres the 2 pots on the front relate to on the schematic

wizpic

source code

Hi, if I understand the scheme correctly you use a buck converter for regulation of output voltage and if I am right than my question is: How you tested this power supply? Did you only measured the output voltage with the voltage instrument or you have tested with different load connected to your power supply?

I am still confused on it. could you give a design digram. That perhaps make thing more clear. thanks.

many friends can't know

slavko said:
Hi, if I understand the scheme correctly you use a buck converter
I couldn't find a buck converter there. There's no buck converter in the schematic. There are no power inductors in the photo. As far as I uderstand, it's a linear power supply (at least on the final stage), and the PIC is used to read the voltage and put it onto the LCD for the user.
But don't take my word for it, I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.