Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F877A with keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
An encoder is a device, circuit, transducer, software program, algorithm or person that converts information from one format or code to another..

encoding is the process by which information from a source is converted into symbols to be communicated. Decoding is the reverse process, converting these code symbols back into information understandable by a receiver.

i know, what is definition of encoder..there is thousand type of encoder..and you have choose HTXXX
in your project, what is your purpose of encoder..what i mean why you need it?

Dear sir,
In what way we can use PIC16f877a for metal detection sir?

If it detected then it should send logic 1 to two pins of portD Kindly help

give the output of metal detector to PIC port pin and scan the port pin for a change in level..... the pin status should change when metal is detected.......

give the output of metal detector to PIC port pin and scan the port pin for a change in level..... the pin status should change when metal is detected.......

Sir which metal detector suits best for PIC16f877A ?

Dear sir,

I hav designed ckt based on pic 16f877a

if i giv supply (5v) pin11,pin32 also rxvd that volts.

But i hav programmed for Port D. bt am not able to rxv corresponding vltge in that port pins.
It seems the pblm is bcz of MCLR pin?
What connxn to MCLR pin will rctify my problem sir?

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

Sir

PIC16F877A MCLR pin--- How the connxn should be sir?

Sir how to transmit data to com_port1 thru pic16f877a?

use serial communication program.... as you set baud rate etc.. and transmit through the uart.. its the same program. COMPORT is nothing but serial port...

URGENTLY NEEDED !!!

when we press any key then its corres ascii value should move to com port1

atleast for FOUR KEYS.. w,a,d,s

Sir we are in need of VB CODING

kindly help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back