Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic 16f877+gsm/gprs+gps

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaboy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I work as an informatics teacher in a high school,we bought a EasyPic6 develop system with 16f877 and 18f4550, because we thought it will be a simple and understandable devsy.
Because we don't have enough money we bought the cheapest parts EasyGSm/GPrs Sim340Z and Easy GPS.
We want to build a system which can send and receive data via sms(gsm) and gprs, and use gps for determine the location.
I never do it before so i don't know and understand schematics .

Somebody have programs and simple schematics, or know somebody how can i build connection between the easyPic6 Ds -> EasyGsm/Gprs(maybee whith rs232), and easyPic6 Ds -> EasyGps

MikroElektronika - EasyPIC6 Development System - PIC Development Board

EasyGSM/GPRS SIM340Z Development Board - Simcom 340Z GSM/GPRS development tool - mikroElektronika

MikroElektronika - EasyGPS Board - GPS Prototype Development Tool (LEA6S)

Please don't write a link for the mikre.com because it is not enough or too much for me.

Thax a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back