Not open for further replies.

jamil_tech

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friend,

I have PIC 16F72 based home UPS PCB . But I need now PIC 16F72 micro controller complete source code for circuit and LCD for this Attached Picture circuit . If anybody have its complete technology and source code please contact with me . I will pay for this.

Thanks
Jamil

Dear Jamil sb,
here we are purchasing complete pcb with programmed PIC16F72 ic.
This type of PCBA is consist of featured as,
1-complete switch over system with Relays etc, to maintain power failure and power restore.which is essential for UPS.
2-oscillator output to drive half bridge FETs.
3-cut off charging when battery reaches its max volts(14.4 volts).
4-during UPS mode low bat warning and switch off.
5-overload protection,during UPS mode.to protect FETs.
6-battery condition monitor with 5 LEDs,during charging mode these 5 LEDs blink same as you can see in nokia cell phon screen.when we charge nokia cell phone.
if you need only PIC16F72 or complete PCBA.
i can send you.
Asif Muhammad

I have PIC 16F72 based home UPS PCB . But I need now PIC 16F72 micro controller complete source code for circuit and LCD for this Attached Picture circuit . If anybody have its complete technology and source code please contact with me . I will pay for this.

Thanks
Jamil[/quote][/img][/code][/quote]

I Have Complete PCB and Design of 16f72 UPS with hex code . My name is Aleem u can contact me on 9738103133.

I Have Complete PCB and Design of 16f72 UPS with hex code . My name is Aleem u can contact me on 9738103133.
========================================================
Dear Aleem,
As sala mu alay kum, I need PIC 16F72 Based Home UPS PIC Source Code + PCB with lcd display schematic, I from Bangladesh,so how can I able to colect it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…