Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic 16f630 Based 8 Chanal Remote controle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sribangaram

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

TSOP4838 is 38KHz
TSOP1738 is 38KHz

You can use it but pins not the same, pay attention on pins.

TSOP1738.jpg TSOP4838.jpg

Yes I have to connected like that but not responding the pic 16f630 if any required to program change please tell me as soon as possible

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Yes I have to connected like that but not responding the pic 16f630 if any required to program change please tell me as soon as possible

Link - https://www.coolcircuit.com/project/8chrem/ My problem is IR Receiver TSOP4838 is not available in my please so can i use TSOP1738 ? Actually I have to connected TSOP1738 but not responding 16f630if any need to program change ore not if require to change Please send the HEX file why because i don't know Compiling so please help me as soon as possible https://www.coolcircuit.com/project/8chrem/
While just blaming the receiver side, just confirm that the remote handset is transmitting. For confirmation you may see received signals at pin 13 of the receiving PIC micro with a analogue multimeter which should flicker when any button on the handset is pressed.
Cheers

very thanks to your respond yes transmitter is sending the signal I have to checked out(i am connected one LED to Receiver out put it will glowing when i will press the transmitter button ) but my problem is LED glowing only after remove the pic 16f630 when i have to connect the IC(PIC16F630)in socket from that time LED not glowing I have to checked out all connections properly but I didn't find my problem so please once check the diagram & program in website that diagram and program correct or not please give me the reply as soon as possible

very thanks to your respond yes transmitter is sending the signal I have to checked out(i am connected one LED to Receiver out put it will glowing when i will press the transmitter button ) but my problem is LED glowing only after remove the pic 16f630 when i have to connect the IC(PIC16F630)in socket from that time LED not glowing I have to checked out all connections properly but I didn't find my problem so please once check the diagram & program in website that diagram and program correct or not please give me the reply as soon as possible

How do you mean theat? I'm confused! What is purpose of removing uC? It should work with pressing of buttons on RA1 RA2 ports. IR LED should not light if transistor T1 base idling. Check connections.

tx.GIF

I have to remove the uc for IR receiver checking purpose I know IR LED not glowing what i am saying I have connected LED to receiver side pin 13 and IR OUT LED was blinking when i have to press the transmitter button but LED is blinking only after remove the uc that means IR receiver is OK problem in uc side Please give me reply

You can check when IR is on with phone cam or any CCTV or photoaparate, you dont need to removing uC from socket its not recommended to connect or disconnect uC from socket under power supply like that. Or you can just add some low current led 2mA with appropriate resistor to light when data RX TX.

Did you check connections?
All is connections is like on circuit?
Check for some mistakes!
Check short circuit!
Try to read RX TX uC and see are they good programmed.

Somewhere is mistake.

Did you check fuse bits while programming uC of RX TX:
WDT_OFF
XT_OSC & _CP_OFF
BODEN_OFF
MCLRE_OFF
PWRTE_ON

Last edited:
Check battery, try to replace with new. Sometimes bat shows 3V but on loads they drop voltage rapidly. Some chemical process inside bat going bad unusually. I have thise similar problems with small A27 A23 12V batteries.

Try to read firmware from programmed uC of RX and TX and post them.

Last edited:
Dear tpetar same problem is going now also please check hex files and configuration Trans meter is working means IR LED activating

This shows your transmitter is working well and the receiver module is working fine. When the output on the LED is not shown on the 13pin, when the chip is connected, this points the RX chip (16F630) may be not programmed properly or you may try re- programming the same. Also confirm you have constant supply of filtered 5 volts DC for the microcontroller and verify it is not varying at any time.
Cheers

yes when i have to press the button that time IR LED activating I have to replace the '2' IR receiver's But no use I am sure IR receiver is good
Just understand my problam
TX SIDE -
1) I am using genaral IR LED
checking proses for Transimeter - I take IR receiver (1738) conected to Gnd, vs, out one Led conected when I have to press the button in transimeter Receiver out put Led was just blinking '2' times that means transimeter is working?
But i don't know transimeter was sending 38khz, 35%cycle

RX SIDE -
IR reciver (1738) was connected as per diagram gnd(3), vs(1), out(2) that means out is going pic 16f630(13 pin)
one small LED conected from 13 pin to gnd for monitor the receiving OK now I have to press the transmitter button or another remote controle(tv and satellite) button monitor LED no response next power off the Receiver unit and removed the chip(16f630) than again power ON now press the transimeter button front of IR receiver monetar led was blinking '2' times and tv or satellite receiver remote button pressed LED was blinking contunesly till to button release OK what is my problam I did'nt understand and one more thing my programer is TOP 2009 universal programmer I have to take hex file and burn in the chip so please tell me my mistake as soon as possible

Your posted hexs in desktop.rar are good, that means that you program uC with success and that part is ok.

Did you check all connections ?

Did zou make PCB or make that on proto board ?

Can you post photo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.