Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 12F675 how to use CLKOUT on GPIO4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnallen128

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How do you configure and initialize the Oscillator Selection bits to use the CLKOUT function on GPIO4? Currently i'm using the High Tech C Compiler and its flagging the identifier for the configuration bits, FOSC2, FOSC1, and FOSC0. I have also tried swapping out the the O's for 0's just in case I was reading the configuration bits incorrectly in the data sheet. I will include my header file, and an image of the data sheet i'm using to configure the clock source.
If this isn't the best option, what other methods would be good to set the Clock for a shift register, so that I can interface my PIC 12F675 with a Hitachi LCD. I'm currently using an idea from the text book, regarding interfacing the LCD with only 2 wires from the PIC. I will include the image for this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.