Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Physical Layout design - From where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasguy

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Am fresher. I would like to learn Physical layout design by own. So kindly fwd me some nice presentations to begin and work with.

Also let me know , what are all tools used for it ? For schematic and layout, Cadence virtuoso is widely used?

- Thanks

Hi JOhn,

Thanks. Am looking tutorials for PHysical layout design(PnR - correct?) and not pcb.

Thanks

hi,,,

The best book i would refer to u is The Art of Analog Layout by Alan Hastings ,Published by Printice Hall.Take the latest edition...This is the best book on the topic..physical layout...go thru it...enjoy!!..

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

hi,,,

The best book i would refer to u is The Art of Analog Layout by Alan Hastings ,Published by Printice Hall.Take the latest edition...This is the best book on the topic..physical layout...go thru it...enjoy!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back