Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PhD. thesis in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

morecode1234567890

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have recently finished my studies in Electronic(MS). Know, I am looking for a place where i can develop my PhD thesis. I have been working in high speed interchip signaling systems. I have already designed, but never send anything to a foundry, A clock recovery circuit in H-GaAs-III/IV. then i did a phase interpolator in SiGe 035 BiCMOS. I have been doing analog electronic, but i have no problem to move to any HDL language, becouse i have a wide knowledge of them too.

I am looking for a university or a company that allow me to work (for get money to live) for then and let me enoght time to acquire my PhD.

Anybody know if i can obain something like this in Europe?

If you want to start a PhD course in the UK you can ask for a grand. The annually salary is average equally to ₤12000 depending most on the University (actually on the Department). It is pointless to say that if you take the grand you don't have to pay any fees in the University...

If you want to check the list with the Universities according the evaluation of the Departments you can have a look on the following link:

**broken link removed**

Personally speaking, if I was in your position, I would prefer to check the activities in the Research field for each University (by checking what they have published the last years) than taking the list literally.

I am pretty sure that if you send an e-mail including a cv and a request for a PhD course to a University you will get replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back