Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

People working in SysDSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

fm_com_28

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to know any one who worked or is still working in SysDsoft in Egypt. Can you help me?

sysdsoft egypt

I am engineer Sameh Ragheb, working at SySDSoft Inc., Egypt, so how may I help you?
**broken link removed**

salma bakr

Assalamo Alaikom,
Thanks for your reply, Sameh. I am a fresh graduate and my project was implementation of a pert of the WiMAX PHY on an FPGA using VHDL. I already contacted eng.Sherif Gamal El-din and I sent my resume to him. By the way, you are one of my friends on facebook.

Regards,
Hammuda

sysdsoft egypt maadi

Is that you Mohammad???
You're networking on facebook with VLSI people exactly like LinkedIn or what???

btw, I heard there's SysDSoft in Alex now :)

Good luck :D
Salma

sysdsoft chip customers

Asslamo 3likom
Salma

I wonder How could you get all this information while you are in France?!!!

Salam
Hossam Alzomor

sysdsoft

Who said I'm still in France....Besides, even if I was, would that hinder me from getting any info :D ???

So, how did YOU know I was in France :p ???

sysdsoft.com

you have said that before in some of your posts
but I am still wondering
Is VLSI_Egypt the source of your info?

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www(.)i-g(.)org

sysdsoft in alex

nope, it's not
i know people already working there :)
if you need more info, i can help

working in SysDSoft

so, what are the latest updates regarding SysDSoft entering the ASIC/FPGA business ? .. did they get any chip out ?

Re: working in SysDSoft

not sure, the last thing i heard was that sherif is leading a team there...! dunno what they've been up to lately...i've also heard from an "anonymous" that you're working there....LOL...but then i corrected the info and said you're somewhere else as far as i know...!

btw: they moved to maadi and are managed by sawaris too!!!

salma ali bakr said:
not sure, the last thing i heard was that sherif is leading a team there...! dunno what they've been up to lately...i've also heard from an "anonymous" that you're working there....LOL...but then i corrected the info and said you're somewhere else as far as i know...!

:) .. Good to hear that I work for SysDSoft :) .. brand new info :)

omara007 said:
salma ali bakr said:

:) .. Good to hear that I work for SysDSoft :) .. brand new info :)

hehehee
yah...shoft b2a

i heard once last year that i was working in the States :)
it was so funny....so i had to ask whether it was the east coast or the west...LOL...just to make sure!
nas 3'areeba fe3lan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back