Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PDK problem, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

liletian

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys
I installed a new PDK, however, when I ran a simple test example, the candence complain about some parameters in the models. Does anyone have similiar experience and can share it with me how to fix it?
I will greatly appreictae your help.
Here is the error message.

ERROR (SFE-1996): "IBM_PDK/cmrf8sf/V1.8.0.1DM/Spectre/models/process.scs" 32: parameter `mc_gl_f': Unknown parameter name `mc_global' found in expression.
Error found by spectre in `nfet':`T0', in `nfet_rf':`T0', during hierarchy flattening.
ERROR (SFE-2001): "IBM_PDK/cmrf8sf/V1.8.0.1DM/Spectre/models/nfet.scs" 217: `T0': Problem in evaluating conditional expression for instantiation: Unknown parameter name `gbv' found in expression.

what is the simulator you are running? Maybe you need a newer version of simulator. Try Ultrasim.

hmmm can you post the full log file? it should have the version and build date in there. Anyway, try new simulator. I had similar problem in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back