Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PDIUSBD12 & USB this file needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

maziar

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pdiusbd12 undocumented

hxxp://www.semiconductors.philips.com/buses/usb/products/device/pdiusbd12/smart_eval/index.html

C code need Tanx

Don’t know if it only was the sample code to the dev.board that was of interest but check this place

hxxp://www.beyondlogic.org/usbnutshell/usb7.htm#PIC16F876Example

has an great example for PDIUSB11 (same chip but serial instead of parallel interface) and some more dev info for USB.

Also check www.usb.org for dev. Info. On the PDIUSB11/12 chips, there are some undocumented features/bugs that can cause problems…

regards Me

thanx reply but PDIusbd12 is parallel and pdiusbd11 is i2c is very diffrent chip

have you work in pdiusbd12 ?

yes have have used the chip

Yes have done some software for this chip (pdiusb12), but was some time ago now. I know the diferencec of the two cips in hardware but the software, the use of them are simular as I understand, and I think that the example is great to get up and running with USB com.

However I realy should recomend the developers forum at https://www.usb.org/forums/developers/webboard.html it ansvers a lott of questions just to check old Q and A...

if there are some specific quesitons try ask...

regards Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back