Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pdiusbd12 configuratin

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraj

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all.
i'm developing a usb hid device with pdiusbd12 chip from phillips.
after initialing the chip i see a bus reset and then i initial the chip again, after this i expect to recieve a control out endpoint but i recieveseveral bus resets again and then enumeration fails.
i'm sure about my circuit but i am not sur about pdiusbd12 configuration. please help me about this problem. mercy.

You've got to give more details. What do you mean by initializing the chip? Did you receive the GET_DEVICE DESCRIPTOR command, the first command usually issued (besides RESET) during enumeration?

by initialing the chip i mean SoftConnect & Enable Endpoints & etc & the problem is that i receive no request from the host. i just see 5 or 6 Bus_Reset till i see this message in the pc "the device not recognized". now i want to know if there is something wrong with pdiusbd12 configuration or somthin else. the values are:

0x80; /* Set device to its default address and enable function */set address/enable

0x16; /* no Lazy clock, Clock running, no Error report, Soft connect enable, Endpoint mode0 */
0x42; /* Clock division factor => 48/3 */ set_mode

0x01; /* Enable generic/isochoronous endpoints */ endpoint_enable

i use these values to initial the pdiusbd12.
thanks for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back