Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCIe 1x card template for Altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

buenos

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcie pcb template

does anyone have a good PCIe 1x card template for Altium? which is validated on a prototype.
a project template: like the altium PCI templates.
I have 6.7 and it doesnt contain PCIe templates

PCIe 1x card template for @ltium

Unfortunately even AD6.8 do not have template for PCIe, this is emerging technology now and our effort to find or build a proven template is valuable.

Also your help for PCIe card physical specification is helpful to build template manually.

Similar situation exist for 3U and 6U CPCI(CompactPCI) cards, and AD again do not contain template for it!

Hello..

I also need a PCI Express Altium template, if anyone can help me? Thank You

Best Regards,
YD4

@loosemoose, Thanks for shared the PCI altium templates but I need PCIe or PCI Express template(PDE-0001-00004) like this. I don't have an premium account to download that templates, I was only using the trial version, if anyone can help me? Thank You

Best Regards,
YD4

here you go.

Attachments

• PDE-0001-00004-1(06-Oct-2012 11-32).zip
    464.4 KB · Views: 735
@loosemoose, thank you friend for shared it.

Hello!
Can someone share PDE-0001-00049 template please?
Thanks!

here you go

Attachments

• PDE-0001-00049-2 (09-May-2013 11-53).zip
    508.6 KB · Views: 595
Reactions: ArtoB and Flood

Flood

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

ArtoB

allen2021

Wow so fast! Big thanks!!!

Hello!
Does anyone have PDE-0001-00021 of altium template designs? Many thanks! It seems that altium has closed free download from content store these days.

Hi all,
I am looking for compact pci with J1 connector design. Can someone share it with me please?
Many thanks,
Son.

Hello, I'm stuck with AD9. Unfortunatelly there aren't any PCI-E templates in Template folder. I'm searching for PCI-E x1. PDE-0001-00051 is what I'm looking for. Thank you for uploading.
Regards,
Mat

I am looking for CompactPCI Peripheral 3U (Item: PDE-0001-00069) and CompactPCI System 3U (Item: PDE-0001-00083 ).
Anyone can help and upload these templates?

I want two a cable that have a pcie x1 and pciex1 connector .
can you say how design pcb it ,it have 4 layer or 2 layer ?
it is a high speed board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back