Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Seminar in Pune, India by Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayankatacadence

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Seminar On Trends in PCB Design, High Speed Design and Cadence® Allegro® Integrated Solution

The Cadence ® Allegro ® technology optimizes the system interconnect in PCB Design, reduces costs, and accelerates time to market by enabling a constraint-driven, collaborative design across all design stages through integrated design environment.

The system interconnect is the logical, physical, and electrical connection of a signal, its associated return path .Design teams face unprecedented challenges in designing today's complex designs, with the growing integration of ICs, Signal Integrity, cross-talk issues in all markets segments namely computers,communication,consumers,automotive etc.

This session will discuss the challenges involved in designing PCB interconnects and Cadence's solutions to address these challenges.

Overview

This half-day technical seminar will discuss the design challenges involved in Interconnect Design (PCB design), solutions and techniques to address those challenges through presentations and demonstrations of Cadence Allegro platform products.

Featured products

Allegro PCB solutions for PCB design and Signal Integrity design. And Introduction to Package Design.

Date: Friday, March 14, 2008

Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm (lunch included)

Tel: 020 – 2605 0505

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

· Electrical /Electronics Engineers
· PCB Designers
· Engineering/PCB design managers
· Electronics System designers
· Engineers from electronic product company
· Design service engineers
· Electronics manufacting Engineerss

To Register: Send empty email to jyothsna (at) cadence (dot) com with subject line "Register me to Seminar on trends and solutions for High speed PCB design - PUNE"

pcb design pune

I want to attend PCB Design High Speed Design Seminar In Pune.
So let me know future plan

mayank auto engineers, pune

Hi Suhas,

PM me your email address and I will have your name included for the next one.

Thanks
Mayank

seminar in pune for pcb designing

Hi Mayank,

I also want to attend the same henceforth. I will mail you separately on mail address mentioned above.

Thanks
Atul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back