Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB-RE: Tools & Techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singapura

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everybody!

I'm happy to announce that after almost three years from my first book, The Art of PCB Reverse Engineering, and seven months in the works, this sequel book, PCB-RE: Tools & Techniques, is now available online for order on Amazon.

Book Cover - Tools & Techniques.jpg

This new book covers various industry practices on PCB reverse engineering and there are a number of contributors to the chapters, some of whom you may be familiar or perhaps heard of.

For a limited time, the book is selling at $39.95 (20% off the UP of $49.95). You can go over to my blog to find out more: visio-for-engineers.blogspot.com

There is a link to Amazon by clicking on the book cover there, and you can get to view more sample pages.

Have a great new year. Cheers!

Singapura

Status
Not open for further replies.