Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Layout through Circuit Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyathedon

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a circuit diagram consisting of microcontroller,RTC,Memory,some keys,and a gas sensor.
when i try to mount these components on general purpose pcb, it gets very difficult
so tell me another to mount these components
i also want to know how to make pcb layout using the circuit diagram and what are the softwares regarding it.
and also i want to know what are the major problems when creating these layouts.

pratyathedon said:
i have a circuit diagram consisting of microcontroller,RTC,Memory,some keys,and a gas sensor.
when i try to mount these components on general purpose pcb, it gets very difficult
so tell me another to mount these components
i also want to know how to make pcb layout using the circuit diagram and what are the softwares regarding it.
and also i want to know what are the major problems when creating these layouts.
If you are attempting to dismantle a commercial project and assemble it on a General purpose PCB, to present it as your project, then its a really a long way ahead of you. It is not easy to work a PCB design in a General purpose PCB without experience.
Anyways, provided you have a schematic of the project, you can draw your own PCB layouts with free PCB design softwares like Express PCB, PCB 123, PCB designer, Eagle, Ki-cad etc. Cheers

I think only option open to you is making PCB

OR CAD is best soft I know for this purpose. It is flexible and not difficult to use.

When designing PCB you should decide how many layers you need, track widths, track clearances etc. as per general PCB things are very easy and you can easily use two layer PCB designed and fabricated cheaply. Track clearances and track widths are not much issue for small circuit.

**broken link removed**

Hallo pratyathedon,
I think, if you are at the abs. beginnig, is better to read as first step for example lot of (or some) tutorials from diverse systems_their are usually free downloadable:), or special books/forums...
Good luck!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back