Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB layout design for pic programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect to heat one possible solution is to use heatsinks or make the copper area below the chip as large as posible, for example using a power plane. Also another solution, (more costly) is to use forced air flow, i.e. fans. I'll try to make a pcb for you but right now I don't have too much time. Yosmany325. If you can take a look to L293D datasheet.

Ok Yosmany,only make the copper area below the chip as large as posible without fans or heatsink and we 'll see.
Only add when you have the time to the previous pcb all the l293d connected to pic with sockets for outputs like schematic and the res and led to dc regulator.
Thanks

Hi, Solar000, I've been trying to upload the attachment but occurred a blackout in the midpoint. Here is.

Attachments

• Last.rar
    258.6 KB · Views: 69
Thank you very much.I will read these files and give you some feedback.
Some points from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.