Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Factory from china

Status
Not open for further replies.

itbaba

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb factory

Bairne is especially dedicated in PCB related products and services, such as PCB fabrication, laser cut stencils, BGA and high density chip soldering, board assembly etc.. We are aimming at providing the high-quality yet cost-effective Chinese products and services all over the world.

If any needs , Please contac me at

www.bairine.com
itbaba(at)hotmail.com

Thanks!

we need pcb factory

How many layer do you are supporting? and do you have sample or prototyping service?

pcb factory

We can support 16 layer board.
and have sample and prototyping service.
For more info , please send me mail : bairine@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Electrical Meters and Controllers Manufacturerfrom china

This is River Wong from Toky Electrical located in Zhongshan city, China. We are an electrical meters and controllers manufacturer in China established in 1988, our products are widely used in industrial control and measurement, such as measuring voltage, current, watt, frequency, KWH, etc., or displaying and controlling temperature, or industrial counting and timing. Should you need more info., please visit our website: www.toky.com.cn, or send me e-mail: wm@toky.com.cn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back