Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB electrical design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioan.mihaila

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need a PCB electrical schema for 3 female 5Ah USB connectors (phone charging) and 1 female Jack 3.5 connector (for audio line in). I have no previous experience with electrical design or PCB manufacturing, can anyone help me out with some resources and/or advice?

Thanks!

Do you need schema or library for software?

Hi,

if you just need information, then look at the datasheet of your connector.

If you need library or drawings, then we need to know exactely which connector you mean. There are many thousands..

Klaus

@electronican: I am not aware, I want to have 3 female USB ports (for charghing phone), which take power from car (probably lighter) and 1 female Jack port (which will be connected to another female USB that is connected to the car stereo).

@KlausST: How do I start? I have nothing at the moment and would like to achieve the above stated.
I need an electrical schema for the circuit I want, which I can later on print on a PCB and connectors to fit on the PCB, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.