Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb DRY DILM problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb DRY fILM problem

i buy from china negative dry film.
i use soduim carbonate to developing dry film . after developing i see the copper

when i put pcb in ferric chloride to etching it. the pcb is not etching because there are an Transparent layer of dry dry film " i use a correct layer of dry film i know there is 3layer sandwitch". i try all thing and no solve

are the problem in developer ?

Last edited:

Re: pcb DRY fILM problem

Did you do samples by yourself ?

Re: pcb DRY fILM problem

Did you do samples by yourself ?

DSC_0000251.jpg

this photo the pcb in the ferric chloride and the pcb copper not etching and copper still shiny

are there problem in dry film ?

from the image it shown that you are etching the pads ? and how do you find the "transparent layers"

from the image it shown that you are etching the pads ? and how do you find the "transparent layers"

ii have big problem with dry film

i buy from china negative dry film.
i use soduim carbonate to developing dry film . after developing i see the copper good

when i put pcb in ferric chloride to etching it. the some pcb area is not etching because there are an Transparent layer protect copper from etching " i use a correct layer of dry film i know there is 3layer sandwitch". i try all thing and no solve

here is another picture
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back