Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB designer - job in Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fikus

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My company is looking for the pcb designer.
We use Protel DXP.
Columbia, Maryland, USA

I am using Eagle PCB Designer

if it is ok, send to me a private message

Hi

I use Protel DXP SP2 For design pcb .

i interest in your company butt i stay in thailand.

i use altium designer (protel 2004 sp4) drop me a pm and lets talk i live in uk but can send files

but just a question if you use protel already why don'y you design your own

wizpic

I design regularly with any version from Protel 99-SE to Altium Designer - 6
I Live in Spain, but If you were interested I could work from here. I have some 20 years of experience in both analog and digital design (schematics & PCB)

Best regards: Luis

Hi,

I have more than 8 yrs of exp. in Digital and RF PCB design with more that 14 layer with different constrant. If you are interested than let me know.

My E-mail ID is manishyamdagni@gmail.com

how indians can apply for ur company?

Hi
I am a recent graduate with M.S. in EE with a university in Northe East. I have two years research experience. Ive specialized in VLSI Design and semiconductor fabrication. I have two research papers in IEEE. If interested please reply back.

I design regularly with any version from P*otel 99-SE
I Live in INDIA , but If you were interested I could work from here. I have some 20 years of experience in both analog and digital design (schematics & PCB)

Best regards
jayesh

name shaikh saleem
qua puc2nd pcb designing
exp 1 year
age 21

Hi, I am interested for this vacant position my friend. I have 10 years experience in mixed-signal environment. Willing to relocate in united states if necessary. Please email me at dragonhart@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.