Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB and schematic for the Microchip ICD

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic 16f818 eagle model pcb

can anyone give ICD pcb drawing in real scale. I think making PDF shrinks the drawings. I found a bitmap on the net, when I try to print with Paintsh0p pro with %100 scale, it fits all A4!

icdv1

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

microchip pcb

Still noone has the schematics of the Microchip's ICD2?

Zed

microchip based schematic

Have you ever look at this post, it may helpful.
**broken link removed**

olimex pdf icd

I built an ICD1 and with MPLAB 5.xx it is quite good. I tried to use it with icd with their firmware, but it has some pronbem in downloading SW and whei i go in debug mode it answer me thant "the clock from the debugger is not correct, may be debug disable". The debug is not disable, and I don't mean what this message is.
Can someone help me?
Thx
Lollo

gerber file icd2

Hi,
What is the value of the target clock?
With which version of mplab did the problem appear?

If your target frequency is too high and your cable too long you can have some problems.

CD:)

icd1 pic schematic

Excuse me, I forgot a piece :? ...In MPLAB 5.7xx it is OK, but trying to debug in the CCS ide, with their firmware (v. 1.25 ) for the 16f876, it shows the problem about the debugger clock frequency.
The target is running at 4MHz and the icd is @3.68... MHz.
The cable is about 25 cm.

thx
Lollo

ccs picc icd schematics

Hi,
Sorry but I can't nothing for you, because I don't use CCS.
CD :oops:

microchip schematics

Here is schematic of ICD2 for COM port.
h**p://www.5v.ru/micd2mc1.htm
If someone want's PCB, I'm working on it, and when I finish, I'll upload the file.

microchip board schematics

PCB and schematic ICD2 one layer for ICD2
Good project

Jose

Added after 1 minutes:

Sorry, in protel Format.
Please upload

free download mplab 5.7

This is PCB, but CADSTAR 8 format.

icd2 schematics

There,s a forum here discussing the project right now. I,m thinking of buliding one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back