Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC problem related to MB BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a problem with my PC, and i suggested that it's due to MB failure to read RAMs, as i changed my RAMs with my-friend's, and the same problem was there..
The problem is when i swich PC ON, monitor doesn't respond, and instead a streem of "beebs" comes out from MB speaker..
I went to computer-mall looking for a solution, the man there put a PCI tester, and told me that the error is due toRAM and/or BIOS!!, and said i have to "charge" the BIOS!, anyway, unfortunately, he doesn't know how to charge my MB BIOS (MSI MB), and hence, it's still dead :(

Did anyone deal with BIOS issue before? Or know where may I find a solution for my problem? Will I nead the MB CD for BIOS??

Any comment will be appreciated...
Thanks in advance,
Ahmad,

Re: PC problem!!!!!

Hi dear

couple of months ago i had the same problem it was started one day my sys restarted suddenly and it happened a couple of time during runing some one suggested me same BIOS problem but the problem was with power supply
Tell me how first time your system started this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back