Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pc for coding

peter887

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working on building a PC so I can start learning how to code. I have a build in mind but am fairly new to the pc game. I was hoping if I could get recommendations on how to either upgrade performance or choose other quality items at a reduced price. I do really like my choice in CPU and tower but my heart really is not set on anything else. I'm not looking into getting a video card because the Ryzen comes with pretty good integrated graphics as far as I've seen. I would ideally like to use the pc for gaming at some point which is why I'm looking at getting a 750w power supply but I'm trying to stay under $1300ish for the build as of right now. The Ryzen also comes with the wraith stealth cpu cooler so I don't think I'll need a different cpu cooler. I know I'd need some case fans, keyboard and mouse as well but I haven't quite looked that far yet.

Tower-Mid tower Corsair 4000D airflow CPU-Amd ryzen 5 5600g Motherboard-Asus am4 tuf x570 plus wifi Memory-Corsair vengeance 2x8gb PSU-Sea sonic focus gm-750w Storage-Samsung 970evo plus 2Tb Monitor-dell S2721qs 4K (3840x2160)

Any recommendations would be very appreciated 😊

Thank you!

scopeprobe

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To learn to code you can have the most basic of computers so the specification of your machine will be down to whatever else you'll be doing on it.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: